All downloads on this blog are for The Sims 2 and sometimes The Sims 4 only. They will not work with The Sims 3.
If you would like to convert them for either Sims 3 or Sims 4 then please feel free to do so. All I ask is that no TSR or Adfly be used with them and for you to send me a link so I can enjoy them too :)
*NO PAY SITES! THIS INCLUDES TSR!*

-I am trying to add links to any Sims 3 conversions that I know of. If there isn't one linked at the top of the original post then either there isn't one or I haven't seen the conversion yet. If you know of some then please let me know :)-

Some Downloads were removed by Mediafire and I have contacted them. If you run into something you want that is gone let me know and I will upload it somewhere else. Everything should be back ASAP.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Limbeck

I have some recolors for you today. There are a few things you can never have enough of and for me one of those are pillows. This set contains 50 recolors of my Crissi's Hideout Pillows. I included the meshes so there is no need to go hunting for them.

Limbeck - To wear yourself out trying to come up with new ideas.

 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love these! Can never have enough, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I like your rooms, stuff, paintings, they are awesome, beautiful, lovely… I can’t believe that you created such a beautiful houses.
    P.S. how do you put things obliquely ? Is here chets? and what i Have to do that for exaple. pillow wud be in the sofa, but not under?
    Waiting for your reply {{: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For putting something at a 45* angle you need to have the UN expansion. Then you just use the cheat "boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true/false". If you mean how did I slant the pillow onto it's side like that then that is just the mesh itself. As for putting these pillows onto couches I use OMSPs. These are like little tables that you can put things on and then using the "move_objects on/off" cheat and the "boolprop snapobjectstogrid true/false" cheat I move them to where I want them. I think for this picture I used a dinning chair OMSP from my IKEA Inspired Dinning set.

      Delete

Popular Posts